- over 32 m2, capable of hosting up to 4 adults
- direct access to the courtyard with the large mulberry tree
- cast iron bath in the center of the room
- large floor-level shower in the room
Stone walls, romantic cast iron bathtub in the center of the room, access to the garden
Maiolica is one of the Deluxe rooms on the ground floor, directly exposed on the courtyard with the large mulberry tree. The entrance is a high and bright French door, topped with a stone arch. The yellow of the natural stone of the walls is well contrasted and highlighted by the cerulean blue of the fabrics. Maiolica is very bright, also thanks to the second window placed on the bed, the handcrafted concrete floor that naturally reflects the light and the high ceiling with exposed white wooden beams.
Spacious, about 32 square meters: a single room with a sleeping area and a living area in which minimal furnishings enhance the architectural characteristics of the rooms. In the center of the room, a cast iron bathtub supported by lion’s legs enhances the throbbing romanticism of the Deluxe Majolica. Not far away there is an ancient stone sink and immediately adjoining reveals a large shower flush with the floor.
The Deluxe Pergola is an accomplice room for a romantic getaway, but it can also accommodate a family of four thanks to the sofa bed next to the queen size bed with double pillows.
In each room of Baglio Occhipinti an assortment of books to suggest the rediscovery of living slowly, cultivating oneself and reflection, enjoying the sun and the nature of Sicily accompanied by a glass of Baglio Occhipinti wine.
The bathroom is amplified by mirrors that tell the combination of white mortar with the original stone walls. In the bathroom, the sanitary ware completes the equipment, together with precious period majolica from the Sicilian tradition. For guests, the welcome surprise of homemade organic soap exclusively for Baglio Occhipinti.
Maiolica is pervaded by the scents that pervade the windows: olive essences, fresh notes of citrus fruits, aromas of wild flowers and the triumph of roses. A stay in Baglio Occhipinti is a new communion with Nature and with oneself.
• Independent air conditioning
• Anti-allergic cotton bed linen from sustainable supply chains washed with environmental certification
• Fresh flowers in the room from the Baglio Occhipinti gardens
• Selection of fresh organic fruit from the estate
• Ceramic kettle with organic and sustainable tea and herbal tea kits, also of own production
• Private wine cellar with selection of natural wines of own production (extra charge)
• Bio natural courtesy line based on Sicilian medicinal plants
• Organic homemade soap exclusively for Baglio Occhipinti
• Cottons and sponges in natural cotton 650 grm
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Vanity set
• Pool towels in natural cotton
Services in the Hotel
Free fast Wi-Fi Dedicated telephone concierge Room service*
*(extra, on request)